Edible Massage Oil Gift Set
Availability: In stock
Your favorite massage oil flavors are now boxed together and pre-tagged for easy gifting! Perfect for the holidays, Valentine’s Day, bridal showers and beyond. Each set includes a 2 oz oil in each of the following flavors: Strawberry, Vanilla and Watermelon.
Earthly Body’s all-natural, professional glide massage oil uses the finest fusion of vitamin-rich skin oils to provide an unparalleled slip and penetrating softness. Available in 11 exotic fragrances and 4 non-sticky edibles, this non-greasy hemp oil formula leaves the skin smooth and supple post-massage. Why settle for boring and bland massage oil when you can indulge in the finest of natural ingredients, and scents that suit each mood? This heavenly scented, all-natural professional grade massage oil is 100 percent vegan and free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, mineral oil, dyes, phthalates, propylene glycol, sulfates and alcohol. Massage & Body Oil’s safe and effective ingredients are perfect for even the most sensitive and picky skins.
Make your massage mean more with Earthly Body’s skin-nourishing Massage & Body Oil:
- Emollient-rich oil blend works to lubricate skin and provide superior slip while leaving a non-greasy residue on skin after massage.
- Almond oil softens skin and promotes skin strength with nourishing vitamin E and D, as well as anti-aging workhorse vitamin A.
- Omega 3, 6 9 fatty acids found in Hemp seed oil act as an anti-inflammatory agent soothing irritated and sensitive skin.
- Linoleic, oleic acid and vitamins A and E found in Apricot oil help skin regain its elasticity, clarity and suppleness.
- Rosemary oil stimulates blood flow, increases circulation and rejuvenates, thus enhancing the massage experience.
- Grapeseed oil containing anti-aging polyphenols and vitamin C helps prevent clogged pores, and antioxidants help slow down the aging process.
- Massage & Body Oil is available in 12 tantalizing fragrances and 5 edible varieties to enhance the massage experience and provide the ultimate escape.
Packages ship in discreet brown packaging via APO/FPO or UPS Ground
Signatures are NOT required for delivery of packages. EXCEPT for orders over $300. If you would like to add the signature requirement please contact us at 1(866) 386-5683 or email us at email@example.com
Additional charges apply for Next Day and Second Day service
Orders placed after 12pm MST will be processed and shipped the next business day
Orders placed over a weekend will ship on the next business day
Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not available, including 2nd Day or Next Day Air
Estimated delivery times apply to in-stock items only
All items are shipped in "plain brown" packaging with "Apple Distributing" (our corporate shipping name) as the return address
Please note that packages being shippied to a P.O. Box will be shipped via USPS Priority
We currently DO NOT ship orders outside of the U.S., except to U.S. Military Bases
UPS GroundPlease allow 3 to 7 business days for delivery.
UPS 2nd DayDelivery within 2 business days.
UPS Next DayWhen it absolutely, positively has to be there tomorrow! Orders must be placed by 12 PM, Mountain Standard Time to receive your package the next business day. Please be aware that Saturday and Sunday deliveries are not currently available.
APO/FPODelivery dates can range from 3 to 45 days depending on where the service member is located.
Write out the service member's full name in the address.
Always use the APO or FPO address, without the name of the city and country. This is to make sure the item is handled in the military mail system instead of the international mail system.
INCORRECT:ANY SERVICE MEMBER
123RD ENG 2ND PLT - B CO
APO AE 09398-9998
CORRECT:PFC JOHN DOE
123RD ENG 2ND PLT - B CO
APO AE 09398-9998
Pricing Based on Weight & Approximate Radius from Point of OriginParcels that do not use Flat Rate Box service are generally priced based on weight and zone. The following exceptions apply:
Parcels addressed for delivery to zones 1-4 (including local) that weigh less than 20 lbs but measure more than 84" in combined length and girth (but not more than 108") are charged for a 20-lb parcel (balloon price) based on the applicable zone.
Parcels addressed for delivery to zones 5-8 that exceed 1 cubic foot (length x width x height = 1,728 cubic inches) are charged based on the actual weight or the dimensional weight, whichever is greater.